7/31/2023

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง๐Ÿง The 194 countries Pixie + 194 countries military, ....talking straight me and you real ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Those Stargate Atlantis movie + One Pinterest Album were real. (The night market, no food)

The past glory food. All that shining photo album all fake. Westlife to me its a passing running. I came here alone, with OU scenario. Its one flying dragon I land or I fly in alone. All those pinterest were the past glory.

Past.

That countries was OU situation and they done on purpose its X Man Past and Future. Its plagirism. I know. So as long as I didn't step, I can continue this Stargate Atlantis, but I didn't follow the TV, I just go through like the Stargate Oneil to the hospital. I remember the frames, but I don't remember anything in the plot. It was the Sport Arena comes 145 countries. I knew. I saw that right there on the TV. That is very very bad. I was not joking I might be taken away.

https://www.pinterest.com/annajao2017/food-2/



SMCH throughout her preaching since 2007 SMTV


There a lot of the past story someone telling you something in life. But most time including Nicky will tell me, none of you care, and most of you are the hostile situation to hurt everyone. The senior officers will all find out. Its a random act how you will show up anywhere....by free will, aggressively to hurt everyone in the local, because your uniform are too greater big and sounds.

To that local rubbery, you are shining like your character its, they know how I am. I will describe to you an account.



Someone has a past. That past no one knows.

This person enter a realm of the possibility of the two crossing channel over some dispute, she establish about several years down, in a very limited help because she didn't go to the public like you think. It was a twitter account. She doesn't know whom find out, there is no police she ever gone to. She mention a lot of the American special unit force. Every Major knew what you all look like, bad people. And she knows it all. Say it again the sequence....




Someone has a past. That past no one knows.

This person enter the Politic regime on Top. With both language + don't know where the foreign power that given her tiny supports to face this Two Channel or 3 Ground breaking. 

When anyone entering her Kingdom. Its brand new for anyone outsider. Includinig Westlife, or Levine or Celine Dion, or Adam Hailey's parents MD or their religion.  But most people didn't know this person on the throne has a Past. She didn't being a regine starting from the birth. She knows where they come from. She had a different language including the military from every classify knowledge. 



Do you want me to break that down again?  Say it again?


Someone has a past. That past no one knows.

This person enter becoming the Leadership Top

Many foreign civilian entering the ground to greet.



You want to try to understand this, that is not the Pinterest your Senior Officers they see, but they putting a lot more credible scenario including SMCH a lot of the past story she speaks about in SMTV 2015. They had a every paper work behind. So yesterday or 2 days ago. Because Westlife or Nicky not necessary knew everything, they just entering the field. We are not really friends, but they have a SA situation ending up on the OU.

The boy's club from the 90s, I efface that Simon and Lauren at the same time, I efface all of them. I told the public that.


Wait...

See this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OwfYjemrYw



Listen to what I say to you, or say to Riley, whichever that is....

It does not need to be upscale. You sit and listen to what I say every word....you all age might be younger. When I starting in 30 years old, Shane they were not that much difference age than me. As long as this Earth does not open to the outside world, no one with a character can come in.

So listen to me every word I say. In this entire Earth Sphere, both the government and the bank give you a privacy security mostly in America or Western every world. Their bank system is real. So its some of this Asia world. That privacy when you close your house door, one guy or 2 guys make no difference. Let's say me and Nicky. In this entire billion people population, the fame, and the glory is not important.

You know what I want to say? The only true reality in this entire Earth sphere right now are

1) Sadden and poor minority of those poverty line below.

2) Some die in the horror of their own imagination including on the debts to weekend relax.

3) Some work a lot more stress, but they stay in the legal sense every step the way.

4) Rich people of any age, they can just walk away with the money to stuck inside one of those Toronto CN Tower near by, one of those sleek world, or NYC included....

5) No one find out you, one person you do what you want like 10 Cyber Joomla Space, Russia has the firewall or the name server, or any IT giant tech company.

6) You can dominate the entire Earth one person to look out that window, somewhere with the Corperation metal sleek building.

No one will know one single person live or die in any given time or space.

No one.

If a guy comes along, not these boyband, because they are really just some middle west guy, very very simple. Not military or pretend to be, or with or without classify, some are very dummy you all say they look - the world New Generation only look at One Direction because they only look stupid guy most of time.

For real. As long as the World does not open, that every New Generation will only be that stupidity you say, never Ocean 11 12 or 13.

It has to be down to the heart, they trust you with your look. First you make them believe you are just like them, and for real you sound like them cared about this PC game, or the interface or the million on this Internet usage or one of those pack order shipping, like you loving it.

Someone like them find out you have a talent. 

Understand everything I say? The Youth has the power. The rest of them are all dead including their parents, they didn't enter the game of the metropolitan, or that will NEVER be in their blood, for example, starting this one Mark 2004. The Facebook Mark. Of course the older people get rid of him, his wife gets rid of him, but for the younger people whom really have a mind.

Tell me, one mind under this American capitalism, you seat in 8 billions people, everyone has a voice? 

Its to? Only has that one correct mind, what is that?


Listen to Riley or listen to me again

In this world, the guys not necessary all good, when you seeing any of the guy, you didn't need to tempt to believe any games, so you stay in typing, you have my audio in typing, with a cap you have? You longer hair? Re-make your inside animation?  I had a householder life, I don't really know how it landed on me. So right now there is a Nicky. He doesn't look that well present anything important, not to anyone. But as the house holder, I will tell you everything I put on the Pinterest were genuine. I had a Past.

When you really meant it with a guy, you had a past, and you even show the Video, because that time I didn't pay attention. My every washing procedure is exactly shown to the right inside the photo at the video. I didn't know there is a difference, but I got no time with that one Flower Thousand Bone 2018-2020.

Listen to I say. America is not good, a lot of them including you yourself. But they are the only 193 countries hope with that classified past or the records or very very few degree that can stand or withstand. This Sailor Moon year 3000, its no matter what you have to have a determination both the Medical Board or the Law Boards to every IQ job, you meant it well, that is for the good reason, one day no matter what, you secure  yourself both the money, and everyone back, you entering the Metropolitan. 

Your Military senior officers understand that entire story.

You understand my word I say? What is that? Repeat to me.


When I am onto that OU, I already know 2018-2020, any expression I meant Evil vs Good, because there is the comic book or the TV gasimo, I will lose every guy on Earth eternity. That is no Romance or I mean I breath without them. You as a girl, you knowing that. But you really really really care about it.

So I will tell you this one thing the householder. A lot of the women won't have anything I have, so they will never be with a guy til old, or be dump on the street. Its the only money talk, no guy loves you. No guys. 

So if I secure the money, I can be with one guy, that life is very very very simple. You being with someone you meant it has a physical contact, and that going to the grocery store if the security its real, its a relax mode, not a shameful hand hold hands, because....its the similar age. No more that Past. 

In other words, that same household life, its close the door, no one will ever knew anything about you or that guy in the future set points, but you all just hate the guys all the way to the drain of the buttom. ALL the way to the buttom of all shame, for some reason.

I didn't hate the guy, I will tell you the most normal thing was the TV saying all that, then its true between a girl and a guy. I don't really know what's going on with that one Nicky, but we have a communication meaning how I treat that Nick ex, it was the same thing I talking to him behind. I screen shot him all this website and sent to him. Including just telling him my mother were out, or whom or what, this very very simple things, you all don't talk to one guy next by you. You have a lot a lot a lot of things to hide.

I told him many things, not just limited to that. 




๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง๐Ÿง ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง๐Ÿง ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง๐Ÿง ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

No comments:

Post a Comment