7/31/2023

๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง The 194 countries you

Biz + Finance

Its people-to-people interaction, that means I used to say a lot of people are very very quiet. Such as like me. So a lot of people like me didn't have to associate with Westlife, tell me and explain to me why? Nor Adam Hailey, any of the Youtuber, explain to me why?

To do a business, you need register a name, a tax file next year meaning an accountant, a law firm, a business logo ( very expensive ) and a small business proposal.

Not the governmental debts, you keep imagine too much I say about the material science or the geography landmark survey. You have to have a real knowledge, can see, can know, can measure, can exactly math out of your brain exactly I say IQ equip. You want to eliminating that education so you say Biz + Finance. I told you Dr. Bing Shen entering that ground. With the American Medical Boards its all the gismo human, I will tell you....they meant its the same. With the IQ, you might end up better in every degree things you do, that will include at Biz + Finance.

Not the other way around. But you all convince you are smart. I say you will get jailed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment