7/31/2023

Tell me the sky means?

Say it

"Forever, never Virus in 2003 SARS nor 2020 COVID 19."

Say it.

Never Biden is?? Plagirism to start, its fake. Never a Black President in all those SA presidents you seen inside your own student body. Never an Asian in any name nor a Japanese near the Congress. Forever not. FOREVER will never happen to America. Say it. 


You are never gonna be doing Joomla 10 website to dominating this CN tower near by. Never. Not the brain like you. Nor any advantage. If I am an ordinary people without the birth stuffs, let's say doing the same thing, but OU is not to me. Its to another person above SMCH, I can be in any place around with or without this Top person above SMCH, you understand?

Here is just like that Red River Manga ending. Tell me what is that ending?

Everyone understood, not you understand? No....explain to me the ending, there is no right or wrong, or you meant you copy me, in 10 years, you mean you copy me to where? What if I haven't decide yet? Tell me you want me to be responsible in your life?

What is the ending of this story means?

Say it the literal words?





No comments:

Post a Comment