7/30/2023

The Business and the Economic

Tell me exactly how you land to a brand new place to imagine a future? What future is that? You wish to go home, Westlife told me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_nWtuUWaH4

In the world trending you have simple things everyone knows.

The Stock

The mutual fund (The combination of the same stocks)

I don't even pay attention so busy, what my mother use my money for. I am not outside these last 10 month, you notice? When you want to carry something like, its my mother burden because she is using her money, in my closet, and I didn't touch it. She checks with the telephone, she calls. You trying to tell me

In America, you know how.

Anywhere in Asia, you know how?!!!!

Your whichever origin of this tasks are to move the Chinese museum palace, it will have to be in Taiwan. They migrant that with my grandpa. I forget to tell you how they arrive here them the entire of them? There is a reason, and you are not going to evolve to any of that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment