8/27/2023

A lot of people like the role plays in life, meaning seriously to into this comic book.

I like to stay at home, cooking or sorting some of this herbs or my own free time, doing my own things, including if there is that Anatomy or Physiology. Or right now that is Physics. We are done, that is what it is? 

Tonight is the Sunday night, what does those people very busy in the Sunday morning all that dress up in the sunshine. It will NOT be watching a Conan Detective. I have absolutely NO MOOD, really on my cable here. At home right now in Taipei this one city makes my mood completely tortured.

When I was in America, or Canada, because one guy like him exist, and his entire life had nothing but his sister, his mother, his father talk, or his family or his outside wild birds all that, its a family life. If you ask me, if without that part of the life I am sitting in one small tiny room sufficient to do anything indoor - I think something its missing too. Nick used to have a cousin near the border, and they are still family all around there. That feeling if I go back to America, for example in California, its none related to me at all. When I first landed, its that feeling myself. I don't have a very solid feeling, not Tina, not really Hank. They are very very young.


So go back to the paragraph above the last this America map / Canada.

In here, my own roof top, other than the birds, because they know. I keep telling you, the correct frequency its at those CNN midnight human, might be getting the food at 7-11, all foreign power here those human, might be European too. They are very quiet kind, there is a reason they are here. That waveband. 

Their brain is quiet, their being here is quiet, their situation none related its quiet. 



The CAC senior ball

What if that night....you all were not me in front of it?  The police knows what it is, your heart ache that day, the senior ball. Did you ask Ayo if he was there and gone to, or just we girls been there? And after that, we return to Jame's house? You tell the court room correctly you wishing that, or how come I never care about it? Too many stuffs...


I am in front of a lot of the things myself, how come that is not one thing I remember alone in any of the TV, not limited to this one MV? I am getting tired of the lawsuit, this never ends. 


You are forcing the situation, whichever this

One guy never cooperate one thing you say. Meaning...stand by your side thick or thin, or your life is the only priority, I think everyone can feel it. You only use that person when you needed it, and someone gives you a hell of the reason for opening up your mouth to get close and saying that. You didn't see how you look like, or sound like, or approaching like. A lot of more other those get up and go, happy guy, or including this a lot more merrier, happy upper guy, will tell you, that is completely no way putting it. Its none related parallel world, only if they are inside your body, at your own brain, exactly every peripheral you ever staring, you didn't see a lot of the people's face in your life, for saying you ever convince something or someone successfully. That mode its in high school. 


I used to tell you the consequence of that

You, didn't improve your "in person" life. You gone to this monitor to take everything personal. One day if you sitting in the police station for being detain over 1 or 2 days, your parents come, and you seeing this uniform people inside that office, you start to feel it the fluoescence light and all this uniform people looking at you. Not the hospital worker.

The laws & reinforcement, and you got transfer somewhere inside any police car for this detain. You have a lot of the issue that time, you realize how handsome this all force suppose to look like, and you wonder why their tones of the voice are steady and mature.

But you could just walk in to talk normally. Instead you keep dreaming those fallen guys will never be one dusty close to anyone inside that police station until you being detain. I used to say that very very clearly. You didn't realize that day what you knowing it.....you are so frighten over these full office human walking by, you are the list of unrighteous. 

They say that clear to you, or they ask you clearly in the tone, and you are deadfound, why everything you allows to do, that day, its being questions you are wrong all the way, all the bottom of the hell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment