8/10/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ All right, I was on the phone with Shane, no, not with Nicky. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ Where you all understood you all supposed to be doing 194, is that yesterday lunch or after I say....

I say what? Be calculative, that is how you coming out of the saying?  No, the girls are still majority my stuffs to go and persuade you coming out a little bit. You as a girl, you have a market. I am not stingy for you to becoming your boss of your own life, right now included.


BTX

That central women like I told everyone, I forever will never to go with a women like her, or she will never dealing with the personal this...one Nicky or one Shane tooooooo far away from the central, why she doesn't go and barging on other people's love life, other than us?

So here...its. Its a very very stern rule, those bio science groups = the year after year bio techniques its the only reason you staying in that business. Toby knows that. 

I already don't get on that since 2006. They have to move along that road going somewhere including if going to the central if the longevity comes. The groups of the special subjects its very very very very very very stern and strict and serious !!!!!! Those the bio sphere tech personal kinda of ....not to say the skill workers, but fine, educated, literacy, literal, understanding and maneuver a real professional life. A lot of the SYSTEM dating methods, or the System surveillance methods requires you to be that PERFECT in your trajectory life path to the career you built. They are not looking it down your money, but cared that you being educated and steady to move up the ladder. A lot of people have to take those road. They are none relate to your life, because their family background its different, they working hard different, they will never get to personal why you don't just follow the rules and make it those rules, ONLY. 



Let's say, we as the local groups, doing the business, but none of us, me or Nicky gonna becoming what? The Central her side of those world the bio bio bio bio bio high literal groups, that deliver what things in life. When they clear things or doing things with only the people have the IQ and the clear indication your background is fine.

So me and nicky or Westlife stays on Earth. They can move up a different ladder. For example our money is different, of course different. If they get a job in the Central like those Catching Fire Train, they move to the Central to get the salary, the personal salary, of course a lot more than Earth, but the cost of living its very very very very expensive. 

You mean if we keep making the money on the 194 countries to which 10000000000000000

They the Central don't care about the money in this sense. Its they Toby Lee Dr. Shen, and Black guy going to the Central.

WE ARE NOT GOING!!!!

We don't do any business with Zawanna, we don't have any MD paper, not even MCAT, you need to have at least double major like Dean's resume, but on Earth, they told you as long as you have the money inside your bank and you legally doing your longevity how to live life, you can travel, you can stay on Earth, WE DON'T care about the Central what not. We live on Earth. That is what I mean !!!!!!!!

You imagine a lot of people love those things, I don't !!!!!!!!


You don't have the money, let's why you seeking a better pay + the house mortgage


To establish a kind of life, to making the friends. they help you. But I am with Nicky, even 2 of us living life, its 2 people me and him travel on Earth. You mean, most people don't know why a guy and a girl near by each other, its to get more friends? 

They can invite the Westlife, with me in it, Right...but they do their business. I say hi. In person I don't go and socialize anyone human. I can talk to this women, right. But....I probably try to tell you, you go there to step all over people's any social circle you question, you ask, or you look at whom, or they suppose to tell you about their life, and you gonna be near their life?

I have way toooooo many things inside my own personal life, one Earth, you will tell me you don't know how many things I gonna do? i don't really want to becoming like Zawanna those, that is no life, no air to breath. Sometimes you just wish to be one person alone.

Some guys have a IQ, I don't have that kind toooo higher development. I sometimes want to go to sleep doing nothing !!!! I say this is temporary, not to go far beyond stressful.




Why don't you lose weight, get healthier momentum, you don't even talking to the guys next by you, this all sorts of the same career field. A lot of the guys when they land, they getting every other girl than you as a girl.


Why don't you just do what yo are told to do, if they gonna set your files in this kind of the Christmas social meeting setting. It may not be. I just told you exactly the strict measurement. Everyone suppose to be sort into their other perfect life. Only the outside the sorting things, I don't even know why. Or maybe because you are the Earth from people, you have zero money, or dignity, while a chance being given to you, you will feel a lot happier in those sunshine world, like you pay your gratitude to them. If your government trying to help you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment