8/07/2023

Do I really know its whom in Westlife, Shane or Nicky?

To be honest? ~ !? I originally thought its TV, that is Nicky white, that looking recent TV, but they are telling me things as the lyrics or as ...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRiFCFbyCt8

Shane keep screaming ...every time Shane screaming, I suppose to tell Nicky? Go and find Shane? This is awkward, really.  You mean Nicky is Sailor Mars? I think its by their lyrics says maybe? If they put it somewhere. 

Seth is a gay, so that position its like Gately. Only Ireland they know whom these people are, and this is like 20 years pass....My Taipei Mayor says Nicky and Kian. I told you its Nicky.


The guitar guy is Kian (Westlife - More than Words)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aipJ6YTf3Pw

It might be Shane I am telling you ...in the end. Its Nicky I say.....~~not sure. I think, no matter what.



Maybe I should listen for real, their interview clearly. I taken the European tour after May, that is after they put me, Nicky put me in the Alice wonderland, my left thigh got stab .....cannot move, when I got injurie, they are in Europe lied to me, about this til the mid night 12 clock and thunder rain pouring me entire soaking wet to wash my hair, and shower IN THE MID NIGHT
When did I go to bed at the midnight? 
The European tour its their main business, they shouldn't lie about it. And Nicky dress light blue, that is Elsa?! Shane is in white, right....I mean the European tour, Nicky is the visible white?! So I keep saying Nicky? 


What did they say? 

That green jacket, is from Tina, I got from the junk pilles in Hank's house?  I was thin. No, not the same jacket. 


I wasn't listening? When? Feb? I don't know their name?  Maybe get to a real Irish they live there knowing whom they are better. I try to say I knew whom they were in my middle school? Really?
8th grades? Where I was ....that sounds right to think about it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment