8/22/2023

Eating the ice cream - strolling inside my room. You know....a lot of the tall guys are not good.

You don't know the real reason how they grow that tall, or you mean they are younger and handsome in your age bracket, not the way he talks, its where you go by the face seriously, or the photo art because you need that for your parents or the facebook.

Look at me, I have zero facebook. 

That Princess Diary one simple phrase to talk about this Queen about how her marriage life was, because none of this were you saying being arranged. I remember that time, when I heard that line, to that entire movie because I need to check per line. Probably like 4 years ago or when I saw that movie a little bit, because she was encouraged the Mia. The only time I have the TV its here in Taiwan.  And that time, I guess it was always about how everyone comes together, and I just go by the living photo art, it was. There were things to do and you hearing about how people, the youth, or people want, or later I don't know when, maybe when I saw that and explain to people 2021. 

In the Red River Manga, if taken the Egyptian side, that is an arranged marriage no matter what. It is. My entire that relationship was no good. He does this up or down things too very often. Poking people, hurting people, or saying something this or that. oh ~ he does on purpose. You know why they all look like that Eben? Because they are very bad people, but he is a psycho! What is a cyclone psycho means? 



No comments:

Post a Comment