8/28/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿง€ Every guys need to be built up, technically no one from SMCH groups or those contact person asking me anything.... ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ– ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿง€


Being with a guy, you mean....you like that person.

Some address form to fill in, to stand beside, to bring some soften food, to really really really capable to open a stove fire and stand on that counter, and turn around this things be done in 15 mins, its able to swallow it down.

Any guy comment those things, 

its a confident he stays in the hospital, and one of the girls, or the brother's sister just come by with the brother and bring some flowers, some baskets gifts, or some magazine, just to talk to that person? Filling the address form (Where is my brother? Phone number....dialing...)

And these would be the white human like Shane they are on the hospital bed I assuming the way I look, or naturally suppose to stand there with my hair color? 

For real. I was not joking otherwise I won't be keep on and on and on talking about it. But also I do the back-up plans. And why I cannot keep talking about the Taiwan hospital, or the American medical doctor or the European doctor groups, or this or that, we have to aging, we have to stay near the health insurance, the built up life means?

If someone talking this loud in front of the American medical board on and on and on and ramping about, give me one intention why I done it on purpose talking about it? 




๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€ ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅช ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅชv

No comments:

Post a Comment