8/28/2023

Have you met Taiwan local Taipei or anywhere else police what they look like?

In America, they are like the border police too. The Canadian has their own too. My orange from American to return American inside my own car - one day. 

They all have a particular uniform. In local Taiwan here, we have some Taiwanese local dialogue. That will be a full unit of human, I will NEVER be one human at all represent this Earth. However that ending up outside before any of the rest of those military girls or the guy to come up. Or...whatever those are saying. Its the committee board. Even in the resort area, they are the education department other than this Zawanna meant the outside its a lot more the military dominiation even though the central its these paper thin educator committee controling that power, so that both him and Kail they are the real God hood.

Then one day he becomes this full disclosure of the open galaxy, a very rigid officers at the orientation table - where he begins in his evolution in the life time - he was not a prince?

1000 years pamp Royal Army and popularity as a prince, no family dies, no friends too far away Conan Detective that soccer field, imagining when he was 30 years old.

Every single lies out of his mouth, I am telling you. 

Right on my television those days.

I try to faint I think....2021

No comments:

Post a Comment