8/07/2023

I give Shane, Ronan and Kian a sheet of.....

List things to bring to or I prepare for Nicky. If they tell me where is him...

I did send that list to them 3.

1. Man's deorderant.

2. The hand towel, the long face wash white towel, the bigger white towel (all white)

3. The wash-up stuffs, the plastic containers.

4. Some snacks, drinks, a case of the bottle water or the a case of the coke.

5. The man's socks, both black or white, warm.

6. Some magazine, the pictures books

7. The pen, the paper and the stationary to write things down, or bored. The notebook.

8. The phone card, Taiwan the Green Island is where the jail is, on our news about 2 days ago.

9. The man's t-shirt, the cotton, to absorb the sweat all that.

10. The shampoo, the creme, some make-up stuffs.  Not the sun tan lotion, I can use those...one of the others ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment