8/01/2023

I have this Christmas light - before Westlife comes.

The City life where I use this AI new technology from this you have to download last time I say, from the PC, its their original media to...I think its called the hempclip board? Sorry, Clipchamp.

I last time use the timeline, this time I want to try the AI...I am rendering the last step. They have their own music or some kinds of this combination, such as the background animation. I didn't do anything editing, just go with it. I don't know how it gonna come out. I talk to show you ....things in front of my eyes? All of your Vlog.

Talking to Nicky....."You want to see?!!!" AI process. And then the birds talk !!! I scream, so I tell Nicky ! (Oh my God ~~~!!! My nerves every single day)  I told him I cannot exercise outside, other than in my room. "I told you....that lady has a big problem after COVID 19, its my mother introducing her the hospital all bills like 10 years ago, 3 of our kids are not near her. She has to go alone to the hospital with a friend coming with her. "




That is 950 MB, oh my GOD!!!!!!

I have to re-done this, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment