8/02/2023

I only comment to those music interface behind....I see what they got, so I saying that.

BTShttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e81ad5MpfQ0

Dynamo is a Chemistry word, I told Nicky. Westlife has Dynamite. To actual word I don't really know other than the dynamo....you don't need to know in the chemistry really. 

But this is what I say to everyone here, this Hunger Game or the Catching Fire are always continue on I guess....so you saying I have other profession it will be the other 10 rudimentary subjects, other than the music interface. That is a bit different from the rest of the 10 rudimentary subjects, so that will be my livilihood, until when they are ready from behind - I am saying on the music interface side. It does not get done in 5 years, what you gonna do? Die on it?

I have other things I can do.




No comments:

Post a Comment