8/01/2023

I think Nick....the OU language?

My feeling its Nicky is also becoming like that too. We just talk normal like I know how to be with another guy?  okay.... I heard you girls go behind to talk to Shane them Westlife or whom about 2 legislator Taiwan looks like Eben?

So for Hailey, she gone to update her church the same talk to Shane?

No.

You go to Shane say, "How much I love love love love love you.~~~~ Miss miss miss you. Love you ~ thinking about you, SEE YOU NEXT TIME, kisses and hugs !!!!!"

💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁💖💝🧁


Never about anything normal.

Never the legislator, in any country. Never gossip about another guy's work, and those works are very very important. Shane is not your boss, and you mean SA or you mean Shane or someone else is the SA, so do you ask Shane.

"Hi, I want to ask you something, is that okay talking to you today?"

"Hi, Brian you are from Backstreet Boy."

"Hi, both Shane and Brian, I sent you a message yesterday. I want to ask you both something in together because I wasn't sure. I might be mistake, whom are in this SA, the American side, or any other World, 2 that difference involved with the girls too? "




No comments:

Post a Comment