8/21/2023

I think usually I am inside the kitchen (last those soupy video) - again.

If you cooking, you don't need to chop that fine onion, cube 4, and leave them there, not crying. You cooking a soup. I think all this youtube video including the cooking recipe cannot go and duplicate themselves, The carrot just also 6 or 8 piece of those cubes, not too giant. This soup gonna be cooking by itself. The meat its where you keep stew them in, and that is what the essence of the soup?

I put the orange juice in it. One or 2 orange screw by the knife to another plate without the seed? I experiment all those small tiny thing, when I am alone, those pot is not super giant, a regular pot, how much soup can I drink?


You can do rice, or you can do pasta !  The fan pasta, another electric pot can cook all by itself the carrot, the potato chop and beef? You can put the brussels spouse ? The farmer's market selling those you have to unplug them. You gonna tell me, you go along with a guy on the date, its he tries to be useful on the food he picks or I pick.


These things are very greasy, you can just slice those green bell pepper in a big plate piece. I eat those. The green bell pepper near those Chinese traditional dish with the meat. 

The ginger usually goes with the fish (in Chinese tradition)

The ginger I don't usually buy them. Its the land how they cultivate them. My mother bought them so I use them.


Red chilly pepper.  Depends on how you process them. The dumpling its the soy sauce.

You can also the hot oil burn them. Set them aside.

Or cooking straight to the soup.


If you going to other people whom cooking it, it will never be a worry at all. They all having this family dining recipe inside their organization of the house. Here in my home, its just me a window outside no one knows the smell other than the birds. I like the soup, so I focus on the soup.



In Taiwan, because how we situate this Taipei City, however I feel its really different than this homey American or Europe anywhere.

Because these are where the foreigner CNN at mid-night, no one cares a thing you do on the top of the building. Its relax, I just focus on my own soupy.  When you are nervous around this guy on the above video, it might be your dad, or anyone else, you got very very nervous to every word coming out of his saying, when he passing by you seeing what you are doing.

You have never been in inside a kitchen at all.




Sometimes the guys next by, its I prepare all the ingredient, and he damp, he fried?

How lazy a guy can do.

"You nervous this? Me doing it better, Nicky or Kian?"

Some guys like to cook, or the cooking he has any other things to do, but if that day he is not in the mood to cook, I do it, "Move over?"

Look, that rack in the end, that is for the eggplant with the salt to remove the water (Food Network 20 years ago).



No comments:

Post a Comment