8/08/2023

I went to nap late

Me and Nicky still talking about the lawsuit or that is from Shane. Not sure.

Do I file that?

Laura doesn't have a name, SMCH practice methods, "You don't have a fame", not Tim Cook's sister, not 文成公主, this Ireland just arrive for that one lawsuit, but I just acquire this information the 2 days before they arrive. I just make a conclusion now? 

When someone does not have a past, they don't have a karma for saying, you got forced into that public saying. Meaning some guys seeing that, that is a No, you get down. I think that is how the ET they talk. Seriously. But I am still observing. 

Well, I think I file Tina's witness account. I know her. 楚喬傳

Its a massive killing on the girls right on the first episode, I don't know about the hive, its....me and Nicky idea? They are far away from our side of the views. There is a Siren outside? 430


MB God form and that oil Lamp, all the black knight troops...

Cannot see right now. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment