8/12/2023

If I do on purpose to drink a cup of the water, and 2 years I doing nothing but this jump back forth I say a certain things with the bladder.

I don't wait til the last min anymore to go to the bathroom. The guy can hold a lot a lot a lot a lot. They are. Really. My first bf started, they can hold a lot a lot a lot a lot of bladder liquid part. The urine. The girls CANNOT, did I say that thousand time, its TOO sensitive in your own climate. Move to somewhere warm.


The interior design

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEIHckGKNFg


I don't necessary sleep good, the nap, but I manage not to drink that much of the water, but I was very thirsty, or I need to drink the water, I lay down more now.  As a girl I have no one else take care of me. I have to learn all this stuff. I like this stuffs.


No comments:

Post a Comment