8/27/2023

If you don't want to make lasagna, what do you want to make the food, the casserole?

The salad bowl, or the salmon meat from Costco? I didn't really know if the guys they love the fish that much. The lobster, or the shrimp?  They are more at the latitude in Japan. The lobster, or the King of King crabs those ASMR? Korea or Japan that latitude (horizontal line).

The birds say Middleton, England. 

Not about making the food? I thought she makes the food ! The Cinderella. 


You don't have money or you are in debts, thats a huge difference when you are a celebrity, such as Nicky that kind of the news circulating on the Internet? So ...You need to becoming a Cinderella, people we will think its your money is not secured, what does that mean your  money is not secured? Not enough like I am talking about a real job with a real pension.

For example, one year in 2014. Obama probably is present or Tim Cook.

2015 I didn't disclose anything I found, but they got the TV with a name.

That 2 years are separated. I did the job for one full year + a TV name after. Up to 2023, I did a lot more work after, literally writing them all out from my brain. I rehearsal somewhat on the Ipad 2017. I wrote about 1 year. I got told and seeing things. 

The kid with the ability, those little monk.


2021 I start to able to file things legally. Not right that year, or 3 or 1 year after (online novel)


Want to talk about this - someone broken heart over? 

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/olsen-twins-college-156825/

You mean you want to suicide from jumping that floor down. And that is ending on the China platform in Tamang's TV?

Dorm-it-up means the student mode, you cannot cope with the business people or the business methods, and where is those clothing line you create, someone found anything inside, you 2 are inside a jail something no one knows? At the customer bureau?  You two didn't retain your image while dropping out of the college, isn't this so long ago, even I left UB so so so so far away, and sleeping through the years, not any particular BIG branding such as your consumer to report you at the bureau agency, that is what I mean. And anything they complain becoming you 2 got jailing methods or I guess what it says "Dorm-it-up" means?


Bankruptcy

https://fashionweekdaily.com/the-row-lawsuit-house-of-holland-bankruptcy/

2010

https://www.losangeles-divorcelaw.com/Video-Blog/2010/July/Olsen-twins-Dad-Declares-Bankruptcy.aspx


A lot of the girls do these Queen Cards ideas of bold yourself in image, and behind, none of them can handle any of that. And apparently you two didn't finish NYU. 


No comments:

Post a Comment