8/01/2023

In less than 4 months, you destroy yourself completely all by yourself in front of the Cosmo

What a life of a chance. A chance in a lifetime, the beginner's luck. Don't you agree, Dr. Steven Hairfield? He told me never say those word, "Don't you agree?"

I don't watch SMTV or SMCH anymore since 2020/2021 on. Busy. But if she finished her entire junk, jump in to say she has what problems including its anything Taiwan rubbish idea junks, she does that since her First Life. Tell me, what did I say about that story? She used to be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EULfhLOVIr8

She has a certain natural very natural things in her entire evolution up. She doesn't even know. She and Sariputra. I know, or you pretend to foster Adam's sister?



Free will under that constitution under yours,  very nice, isn't it?  One day you gonna accuse your own very constitution


oh ~ you will !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment