8/01/2023

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง In UB about 1 month and half ago, there was a commander, that would be 6 weeks pass...๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง

I say to those girls whom keep their shape, if their entire parenting groups show up with my side of the 4 corner tables of the guys all around, someone at the door before you going in, he picks you up, you leave with that old commander on my facebook.

He got a pension, and a house, and his internal, I say he is very calm and stable. A calm personality in himself. 

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง Want to talk about it? Because Shane on his own Ireland side

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง He with the local any you all Irish pretending, or foreign to go to Ireland girls, to any older generation group looks like that.

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿง They can referral, I just told Nicky that. 

Before I imagine I say that. None of them in their whole life gonna have a house.

I have no idea...


Why don't you took out a sheet, per yearly, how devastate you screw it up huge

til the day you sue your own constitution?




No comments:

Post a Comment