8/16/2023

๐Ÿ’ Its about my list? No, they told me. I read it to you, I think you all need to move to Ireland still, even buddy together...I am talking to Nicky.๐Ÿ’

Originally Britney will not come to Ireland, so Justin goes to China. But if Britney goes to 98 degree, they both live on air in Ireland until the money gone. That is what I heard. You don't have any investment in your life. That guy has the argument with his manager. Found out?

This is the white house guy and Big Britney movie: The One For the Money? oh ~ No wonder this is strange looking on Tamang and on him. 


(Watching the Trailer)

Macy?

My assistant living which facility has a worker gone to the senior care. She can afford it. In Ireland you cannot get a job, or sustain the investment in America to come to Ireland? I ask Nicky, I think that Shane was saying on Ireland those development, because me and Nicky talked about it. It was on his photo. I thought he keep saying his this facebook was at me? I never really asking him, I wait until he tells me.

He is a short hair? In real life? 


Karen? 

oh !!!

Ireland, no, not Iceland. IRELAND. Where we are. And...you making the money at all in your life, just not sustain your whole life?! How come you ran out of the money?

Comet? 


okay ~ No I don't know any of them. I did feel strange when I read it to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment