8/09/2023

Let's try it again.....if you are from the European countries.

I used to know more than Sammy ....they cannot SHUT UP! For some reason the guys cannot stop talking when they are the cluster of their own. So when your European air to what UN or EU means to you, it does not register in me one word. I understand the UN and EU to let's say COPs 16 - the climate change SMCH ahead of my time gone to.

I literally doing nothing in 20 years of my life and suddenly I woke up, so there is anything I care to do. That is one of the material science interface + this Music idea.  Now, that is not how 2014 comes me going to the Top. When they made that movie, I came up myself as the English write-out in Google +, I didn't die out my language that is what you mean.

You comprehend the English, because some people's brain or their mind is a little bit different.

You hear about something and you instant reacts on it, you don't require to explain to anyone.


Right now, 

I am explaining almost every single step to you, as if that is what you almost just follow that thinking pattern in life. Since 2014, they already told me I cannot be dead. If I was dead, they gonna or cannot cope anything from anywhere from any TV or monitor trying to say, you mediate that situation - that is the UN existing reason, they use those words.




In Europe that is one side.

In Asia right now this site ~~~

Or it had been you saying the Backstreet Boy means to you in America or what else now the American boyband or the solo artist?! Are you going near? You trying to say you doing the business. You mean its their agent has to show up talking to you, or their company.


"My business has not one thing related to you...trade mark. Meaning your photo. Nick's grandson was your birth year, right? "


You hear about the music is something, you didn't have to get on that world immediately, if I were you? I always implant things if I was that passive in life someone told me almost every step to do, really. You have a ESA in Europe, NASA in America, this biggest thing in 2030. You almost assuring, Anna was garbage herself on the Linkedin Sep 26th, 2022 was a coincidence, because she just got the NASA TV notice that very morning ! She went on and on and on with that NASA for the next one month and half. She says.....


Do you separate the idea what is this Commander-in-Chef 2014 really meant?

No, not music. Not the material science interface. I assuming all that is fine. Its what? Your immediate response in the entire galaxy if there is a full disclosure or the lifting of the full quarantine since 2012 they rumor about. 

You don't know what is the commander-in-chef the real jobs?

Do you define that clearly, there is one photo in the Sailor Moon. I used to post on the Google+. Its 10 Sailor Line up. The very back of this Earth is me. If I am the first one gone, you all gonna be dead, you think?


Stop Again

One person...right, never gonna be me. Think again, the real run around in that Contact (1997). Remember a photo, the Love of Century? All my photo is gone now. I am talking about a real job. You have to becoming a real job, not some idol doing what on the stage. There is a real job !!!!!



In MCAT or PCAT they have this English and the English Comprehensive. 


You ever try to understand the inside those tests, some people still taken those tests getting nervous. I get nervous because its in English. You comprehend a situation literally and clearly, and express out with a correct English and convey that instruction what you gonna do with that one Mark?

You understand? You stain his face, or you stain you yourself a face? You doing that on purpose, or you will be the enemy for the rest of your life?




No comments:

Post a Comment