8/11/2023

Let me tell you a story about....this Hank's neck of this one key, his house. Not anything else.

During the Frozen time it was 2014. 

You all see this Lewis Walsh let's say with the "Make-up" lady, my mother.  = me and my mother (The Ancient Chinese Drama, because you all cannot understand that, so it is not relevant). They give you a sense how to run and manage a household. A home, a house. So Hank intend to do that. They already started in 2007. That is "The Youngest Princess". I am talking about the real house, the real property. You have to go through the mortgage company...That is what Director were helping Hank to do.

Yeah, when I was in my room. Hank and Tina has a spare room in Trump's Towel, no this has nothing to do with Trump. Of course. I am talking about one apartment, I was having a guest room to take care of the Aria. That was 2013. And Hank has this tendency running around the rent or the house, or the mortgage or the calculation of settlement, it was one from NYC to California. He already sold it. He got so many problem, so of course he has spent more money to fix all of that.....and caught by a fire.

You never imagine where you keep all that stuffs I am telling you.

A lot of this thing was done before you all knowing it....there is a Hank's property and it was sold by the Indian. I am telling you so many problems of this.


You know the Lewis structure how to draw that in the textbook, or that the most stable of the methane has to be CH4. Tetrahedral. But the things, in this entire UB human crowd, the simplest mind of all of you its to live in the rental agreement til when? So no one has that issue like my ex nick were the TD bank, they handle all that. He done that more than 40 years. You know how those personal loan credit. Mimmo learn, not Tony will ever learn. They don't have a correct marriage. Connie manage a lot of that.

You know what this mortgage and lending to what people's idea to this one Hank's house behind was a water ditch, the TV means the abyss... He sold it last year, we just happened to talk about it, Gone. There is no way, you all show up there, seriously.  He does what I don't know, but I never got to anywhere else property. He remembers that.

No, he done more than once of ....smaller things. He remembers all those details, because Director was not there anymore. And I have a VS slant house roof. I run away to Silicon Valley to live in the hotel, how can I be in anywhere near Hank or Tina? There is nothing at all. Gone. It ends up this Sailor Moon the crystal skull, tell me why anyone will go there anyway, for saying the value?! But like I said in UB itself, among these some other guys, maybe in the Honor Program, not necessary to the UB honor class. Some just didn't participate this until the last min, they will tell you how that goes with the real life going, to get the life experience married, or with the parents, or with the parent's house, or the neighborhood, similar to Karen intended and want. 

To people like Hank, he has to find the contractor, in face -- the Watermarket first janitor was Mark. I get rid of him. It was someone else I find. Hank has this new way on the website finding "testimony" fence behind website similar to the yellow book. But its paid I think. He is the new generation doesn't require to get an invoice, but just reading the internet. 

Don't you want to see this whole thing again?



You see every piece of paper or the keys, it will not be in China

Because the land is not their........you cannot exchange the money outside I think. The currency. Micky's husband and the household live in Japan. That is democracy world. None of you know any of this people, for saying why that piece of the property idea so interesting. 

With a roof, that is VS says.


You don't believe me what I say

OU language transcription


"Huli" not hulahop, Successful

other page

'Oro" loveliness

"Muo" positvie

"Kuru" carefree

"Igy" beauty

"Konu" well-wishing

Kory 

Kory, this one with s, okay? 

"Kory" with S is graceful region, that's why you cannot read "korys" because its differetn then. But a lot of regions I pass by have the attributes that I cannot write down, cannot translate


Write it down - its at.....

Wonderful, You are wonderful. foku f-o with the hat-K-U'

To write, or writing

X don't have. I haven't found anything in X yet, because I also have to remember in English in order to compare.



Don't you think? 

See morgage

Mountain fog, foggy the mist, yeah funny yeah? 

Yeah means grandpa, mist means Keanu in Hawaii.

might (spiritual power)   pee all with the hat

Some more, my God (Yes Master)

Okay okay I try I try

I'll read fast okay

Thank you Master

The word for "No" like when you ask me something. I can answer yes or no

No ru   r-u

for now ox

nice like being nice T-惡

noble n o with the hat

for nature O-S Os"


It must be one of those Jesus wildness 40 days on retreat, must be too far away.

number SOF O with hat

Sofie I guess....who is Sofie, next by Helen ! No...try Jackie, no Vicky.

Sorry, Meghan Markle granny, was dead. Howie's moving castle.

Don't you agree?


I think Keanu got rubbery inside his house were 2014. Same is Simon's house, they got the rubbery. Simon in 2021 I think.

Really. It was on the news. Ask them. In the Hollywood. How can you ru = enter = 入

Like the physic formulat equation

E= hv = c/ 入

c = the speed of light

h = constant

Then what is c or 入

Its one of those vibration or frequency I guess....one is upside down of Time. Like Time after Time.


Its pink or red

2006 or 2007? Like Twilight movie, maybe this Taiwan property I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29u8Cro83eg

You have every painting with Zawanna except...I don't have time I guess. 




No comments:

Post a Comment