8/01/2023

Listen to Riley

In this world you have some hospital, the educator to lead people in a positive personality meaning never doing crime. Some they are a lot more get up to do things and most people sit quiet and sadden life to die or listening the music behind a curtain. In the Western world this political movement has the guy or the girls in their belief to the tyrant so someone has a room to breathe.

You wish a lot of approval or bind to the commonality to fight on that one enemy. 

That approval like dad, friends, popularity right or wrong. It’s that everyone such as your loving senior baby you included, in their life also wish to have a foster feeling like from mom. The food, the love.

All of them have their liking and dislike.

All of them you list your approval wishful other than me, are all mortal. 

Everyone is subject to hot and cold including Simon. Or Tony Stark. Most guys are not perfect. You desperately one good word from any of them - approval. Explain to me what that is? Like, dislike, feeling being agree to? Friends.

Inside life, you were given something its blurs away. It’s called the Indian Buddhism as The Chinese Buddhism and Zen replace that including the big wheel or the small wheel. They travel south to Melinda that world for the century.

That statues one day I told you, changed. Because there are the universal police. I don’t really know by how they know about the mortality or mortal to that law through the soul entry or by pass. But Thor story is here.


With Westlife, it’s Shane they are God

In Asia I am the Lord.

Understand? I prepare not I cannot hear CNN. Or the immigration office from America. You ever think what’s playing the sway or the games? Because they can? Unless you are? The really Lords? They are? Tell me a bluff makes a toast on boasting the? Immunity? Or the paparazzi culture to hurt me no matter what?

Tell me?

But when it is first submit a review, it’s a company formed. A lot of people unless they research they will ending up in the jail, not Simon that one entire Era Tyranny ends. Nicky is? Tell me Ella Enchanted Bitcoin? Since 2014? I explain the whole year?

Toronto downtown 666 a hole in the wall the vegetarian restaurant or the Downtown Toronto the artist festival. 

Tell me.

What’s life? To live or to die?












No comments:

Post a Comment