8/14/2023

Listen to the wise, you are the girls forever will never be living together.

All those TV are fake, I am telling you.

The guys when they say friend first, that is the lover aspect...you mean dating. A lot of the guys I think they found out a certain attribute over your language if tiny bit, near that purity.....you stab a knife right at his hand, one of those. I am doing that quite often, I know that !!!

So they have a different race of people and they go very far on those language, if your behavior is nothing like those.....very agitate girls or the women, they would have polish a different kind of the manner language not to provoking you. When any person in the equality saying, how two people meet, and you secure your own finance, he secures his happy world including the housing, often....I thought its not the fantasy idea the guys pay you all out the expense, I assuming that is what the girls did to the guys.

Meaning to keep a job, and an appearance, when he gonna throw you outside the equal share of the housing choice, he may not even keep it himself?! 


I personally don't need to live with a guy anymore - but ...I didn't really like that idea when I move to California. I didn't lack to say why I cannot include one guy I just work out his....this karma I guess.


Whichever the restrain situation. I think it might be real. But talking to one stranger, what else do I have in my life? Nothing.....I think you girls love romance, fall in love is real exactly like that TV tells me inside the Flower Thousand Bones. Fallen in love means, you call to say you miss the guys, not the janitor guy, or your dad or mom, so you move back to their house? Seeing them again?

Today I saw something earlier.

It might be about the bubu those white thing + the brown dudu, about controlling the facebook or the comment receive from any guys. I did what? 


Nick's this SMTV next by an Indian girl, and Tony spider on the CNN.

His border he cannot coming in America, I don't really know what it is. Nick when we first met, he keep repeating that to me. He did. I live in Buffalo that time, because Carla goes back to somewhere the hospital or the nursing home to work as a nurse that time. Tony cannot get the passport to cross.

okay I understand now.

Where is my phone I guess....



No comments:

Post a Comment