8/10/2023

My mother throat today.

Its the baking soda cannot be put in the water in the kitchen sink. I smell, so I input. Last time I make my own soup, my mother made a hell of my life. So its not I can cleaning the extra of move, other than "wipe", or "alcohol spread and wipe", or "The green scrapper to clear the floor with the pharmacy store that..." - these are fine.

Not cooking, not baking soda up there, she buys no more. I got tired my mind, I focus on the computer? My brain. 

But floor is fine.

(I open upper cabin, taller than me, the highest cabin, and reach that bag of the baking soda on the right. Something that?) - this doesn't require a brain? 

Its my mother's karma I bet, no, my karma. And the floor and the door locks are my freedom such as the elevator button or the stair holder.


I am very sure my hellish life was? I tell you exact per word correctly?  No, not the birds outside. The bird inside. Has. The water sink today or just now I had some dinner. 3 dumplings.

No comments:

Post a Comment