8/22/2023

No, for outting that age. When I was in my age....my ex bf too old. No life. He retired.

Everyday its 2 of us. He goes for a walk, his age people don't go for a walk. His sister does, he convinces her, and the diet included. He kinda of withdraw to the center works if he allows to, but he was an Italian, so no. 

(The birds quack quack quack, go to eat - I am eating)


Let's say its everyday eating home, its a lot of the washing constantly a day in the cottage life. I don't really like anything whatever he design that, he does on purpose, every roof edge ends hangs a thing....But let's say just cooking, its enough space, to keep washing, sorting, cutting, and boiling. Its every day I will tell you that. I didn't think anything difference, and later he just goes out by himself to buy anything on the highway driving. I got tired, so he goes out.

He has this big plate from his mother. It keeps filling in the plate when the food its done. 

The green veggie would be kale, or bok choi (oh ~ you have to know how to keep washing them, soaking them, I sorting the base, you can see it in the water, the sand)

3 bell pepper (orange, yellow, and red), you have to keep slice thin, oh ~ I starting that when I was 23 years old, right now....they complain or keep compete and compared. I stand on my feet.

He eats the soy meant, he actually buying them.

Pasta, but he does the sauce. (The real Italian tradition has every pasta its a type of the meat sauce. I never heard one thing, I never ask him. I hate tomato sauce. I eat the white sauce.)

He does this pakrica, red potato marinate, rosemerry. Then baked it in the small oven.

I don't eat those potato. I ate in front of him, I personally never grew up with the potato. You mean slice and flour, my mother does those, all right. You mean the French Fries that is American fried food. If one person never grew up on that one type of the food, I can tell you...a lot of time it does not exist in my daily life. Don't feel it....

He cut those bread himself. I don't need to cut for him. I just give him, his 40 years old knife, his kitchen old stuffs. He dip in the sauce, any kind of the sauce and eat it. 

We don't have that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment