8/09/2023

No, my transaction currently is not near any of them or SA, or anything else on the guy's real world, sometimes they have the networks.

In China, their governors divide in 2. One is the regular maybe lawyer, the other are all skillful technician close ...no, not technician. Has to be a speicfic subject (maybe science) to check their facts. That is their China inside world made of. Meaning the public utility to build up that nation


I don't need to debate in English, Taiwan they speak in Chinese. They usually got too nervous inside outside, what if I hear, I say, "Stop, you re-word what you are saying?" Its 2 side lawyer, that is not real. I mean the real Kail inside the Red River Manga those drawing, exactly like the Princess Diary the Queen seeing the parliament. Its a light thing, they say not the get nervous both side, too stressful in life.


If I am not near SA, any kind of the business. My side of this title are restrain by the military force inside, its their software or the interface I input or they cooperate with Youtube. You gonna tell me Ella Enchanted again, the Silicon Valley Giant you speaking very bad term at? Its from Asia term. The finance or the economic term?!

Your bank transaction, tell me...how you build up an American 401 K, or Taiwan any pension system, because if you got nothing, if you just keep talking about it, some guys just thought why someone cannot stop blogging on and on and on about this 65 years old thing at all!!!!!

Tell me what is your bank transaction, because ANY ANY civilian inside the district zone, of ANY SA, their job might be just doing the business. Mine is nothing near at all, not even a trademark logo or the branding its in their peripheral. Explain to me, how do you introduce yourself to ANY

ANY

ANY SA over the age limited 40 years old women, not a girl.

Think clear in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment