8/10/2023

Reptilian those kids needs the lights on in the bathroom. It was my only resting place.

Until they disclose themselves, all of them after Queen all them dead.

So...Babaji give me a place where only darkness, I can come in any time, me alone, everything is dark, not even my curtain here is dark for the nap. So I can be restful. I don't need the night light in the bathroom. That was for me places. And probably several things he says. Earth in the future of some years....End.

Your will is very very harden like your colon. The more fat you are, the more harden you keep having that same thought, you think that is magic. False. You don't have any strength in life. Not in the consciousness of the collective power. 

But your ignorance, The real high tech have people right next by you, those turtle included kids, instrument to measure all your harden "Break up" let's say, you want to kill someone, you keep repeating or uttering those thought, you cannot let go.

Those are very hatred, harden, or clutch, mindfulness.

I don't have any of that, so I cannot relate anything about any of you. But the weight its one factor, you just look at them, like Tesla told you he hate every fat human or the women. Those with the eye glasses, they believe that's magic. Its right next by you, per thought, per word, per interval, its not your gears toward.

That is what me and Babaji having just now, Sariputra' mother made a scene badly here, he is trying to tell me. The real, or not real. Right or whichever he feels like the human form or the consciousness inside that darkness. Yeah, we just talk. He has a beautiful shining eye inside the darkness.

I sit next by the tree, he is probably behind the tree. Its dark, windy, but not I need all that felt, no felt with that. Its all your harden mind, Venus tape from SMCh. That karma when you get to the hell, you realize what this 60-100 years Earth experience means to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment