8/06/2023

Someone asking me about the military girls? That frames?

Bills? X Man?

They give me a different kind of the story

1) I was by myself alone, the international meeting. Whom will go as the Earthling? None. The educational committee its in there. They are the Central. (or the science committee combine) 

2) That story on and on....to then long time I guess, it was the military girls start to enter. Did I say it was me only with Lee looking, so trying to get someone's wife to write a book, and she decidees to world tour on the strain money on them.

3) I acquire the housing already.

4) The combination of the several 3 different accounts military girls story one is the Kail's those dorm. you know that already.

But the bill were another separate story. (Someone got murdered), Zawanna stopped me.

Between these, I go near the military girls once. But all of them didn't attend their school as much, because that entire international things, its...relax restort, they gone out of the school format to get one of those gasoline job I think. Not the faulty, one time I told you how many girls I might know? To sit on the table?

Right, almost every military internal these girls are not going to acquire any property with no jobs other than the very minimum wage, to pay the bill or their currency, even those Wal-Mart jobs, its way too much like the summer vocation expense. Like a spare money to spend. 

Let's say we all from America, and that culture its everyone gets a job. Correct. Just no one goes to become the faulty in any any any small even teaching the kid to start, to get one of those mingle into the real Central International Resort (That is held by the international science committee, or the international education cultural exchange....) - that is the beginning of the reason, so once I finish the one person story.

Its their military girls you start to hear the rest of the story.

Except (I think also add the guys in that murder scene), there are some military guys somewhere, most of these people if you living in that very relax going to class story. (no, not the sex story), the regular idea of the dining, you gather how many girls to sit on the same table if you are part of that unit?

You know you live together, that story. So this story would be: If Zawanna needs how many girls to show up, I say that would be about 7 I know of them, from near or distance known or say hi girls that one time. One of those I did say? That time.

All of them, sometimes cluster few, but most of them have their mind somewhere else. They leave the resort international school, I drawn you those stones made of?  I don't leave the story. I gone to the farmer's market (birds), correct.





Walking toward the water sink. 





No comments:

Post a Comment