8/09/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜ The soup its almost like those Chinese medicine pot? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜

I guess when i grew up, I imagine a certain thing...those things sold only in Toronto - East Scarborough. If I never been to Canada, there is a lot of things I will be disconnected. Nick learn those things all around including Indian side. Those food?  When you making a soup, you mean it....you know what that is to warm the stomach?! They are all the same thing. 

You prepare the washing things before hands in the correct plate.

Some shredded carrot, cut by hands. I did those small tiny things.

Some zucchini.

You can add the soft Tofu or seeweed. You don't need to. The basic things if even the clear soup, everything needs the carrots. Shred or boiled.  Those strings, I am doing that for so long so long, zucchini. 

You don't need to be tooooo salty. Everything of those cooking, I just never say, it was everything in chemistry. When people jumping all around. I sometimes wonder if you just really really don't know how to cook, so just by looking at the water volumn to the salt what you should put, including these pasta water going into my sink the hot water. You could just wait til this pasta absorb every water and not to touch my sink or the water pipe at all. 




I have every reason looking exactly JUST LIKE I SHOW YOU!!!!

Really. My water pipe, my sink, my counter surface.  I just not presenting, you literally should be dead just like my photo telling you, again....my EVERYTHING the WATER Pipe, the water sink, the kitchen counter top, my cabin, my dishes, my kitchen set, my utensili .....!!! Without the dish washer. Or else my soap and detergent. Can you wash your hand when you coming in the house? Why don't you take a shower?



No comments:

Post a Comment