8/27/2023

The American Medical Board - My hair not breaking, or fall in my hands.

2 or 3 years at least I think. I don't know how long the time has pass. I was too busy since 2021, remember I don't go out that much? And then the foot? I just washing my hair more, and I keep saying it, to dry, dry the hair, and washing the bedding all that.

The hair on the waist near the clothing, or stuck inside anywhere, the elbow, the finger, the arm, per hair I pick it up. Its not a lot the last at least 2 years.  Right now if I dry air blow my hair, my finger going it through, nothing not even a strand be glue on my hands. I used to have. Per single hair I am talking about. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0kWJTAShg


Professor his left arm, if he sit on Spain, he is looking at East ( a little bit tilted toward Moscow I think, too black), his left hand I think its North Europe Ireland, or America, being injured.

She is not a curls hair. No. She has filed, but I don't think that is what her jobs are. Like I say, its more of the specific job, like American Visa is probably they don't advertising, or why that given the democracy or the freedom to becoming the American Dream - one of the known to me, its the skill workers categories.  When they saying this, or behind if it was already investigated, its the bio lab (all technician that piles years after years lab hand-on experience)

All of them are more than me. 


Brighter

2 or or 2:10 direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment