8/07/2023

The basin is bio. Leaking through water whichever that will be. But top its a hole pot or urn. Small portable.

But if you present that to him, he just took a paper inside from there, or there is nothing inside.  He has one of this hand magic trick in his hand he can retrieve that stuffs inside his palm. The magic trick. I don't know what that is. Right hand.

Something like that. 

He is a white robe inside the house, that has a microscope. You cannot get the lab to make for you the bio / Virus stuffs. so he made it at home. Similar to the orange peel, the penancilli, those...I don't actually know what, but he has a Lee visit him.

I think.....

They throw whom in the jails, and they are all the psycho human already being put inside the jail. Both the actor and the real person. The things are, every time you have a bio, I believe.

Its 1000 staring at one human you doing that. Greater resume at yours. 

That will not be Wing. Its Lee.

As for the reality what really real, only I guess the government knows. I can only tell you what I hear. Because, its weird. This Lee is everywhere too ....I don't really know whom that is. Lee, we don't really know each other too well. And so is this Black Lab researcher, very smart look at him...walking in and out of his own house. Look at Lee looking to close that house door.

How old is this guy, this case new or old?

Is that the same Lee?

Same looking Lee?









No comments:

Post a Comment