8/16/2023

The outside restaurant is very very expensive, the dining outing venture, you cannot possibly be eating 3 meals a day and imagine to going to a gym in Washington D.C?

Going to a gym in Washington D.C?

I probably never imagine we will ever have a conversation how to get from the life side food to the real life because I got no time too...First, they left me in the hotel I got nothing else to do. Second, the outside people training its me managing that. Third, they say its okay to going around the district if it is like here, I just telling them. I am not going far away, its right near by you can just take a Taxi going to. 

The outside food its too heavy in taste, and in MSG or in the sugar, or in very very greasy taste like. If I image those microwave like Amy's vegetarian, or one of those white sauce italian pasta, is that the Garden branding in Wal-mart, its a part of the microwave food, its not the restaurant, you still have to pay that 15% tips, my brother saying how much? 20% or 26%?

You know how to calculate that? That is one quarter means. Your entire totaly given out the total recipe money on top of that, you adding that 25%, you can just say your total food expense dining out + that one quarter, without 1%.


Reptilian says very FAT.

There is a Cheesecake factory in Washington D.C? You believe those things. Right Omelet I remember, very fat. I order 5 of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment