8/16/2023

The Room tour

Right, Asia is small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKxLcNuYAWA

Make a tea sandwitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL3-YJn2XNw


oh ~ I c. No, I am not really making a food in-room. You can just order the 5 Star hotel, but let's say if I make a trip to the grocery, I will bring some of the baguette and cream cheese to eat myself.  I eat that kind of the bread. ACE. The French bread with the Tofutti or the creme cheese or the butter. I do eat those ! ~~~~ I didn't say salad anywhere, but maybe the fruits, right. For the bathroom. The banana or the pears. You need to keep to go to the bathroom?


Some of the hotel has those in-room kitchen, its expensive or its very lousy kind. I seen it both, but in some students area, they have those kitchenette. 



Tell you what I think...if you keep a strange TV fame 要我真的說如果是電視的一種名

The girls, like in Taiwan included 像說女孩子,台灣也有呀 !

I was having a no choice, I know what fate that is, you never do those very badly act to the guys in front, so you make the works or break the comic book because the society is TED, and you know something else, so to explain that thing. You just be courtesy to give up on the guys, and move out of all scene. 

那時候我其實是沒有選擇的,我知道那種宿命是什麼,你從來不再男孩子的面前做出那種事情,但是因為那是一種工作,為了打破這漫畫書本因為社會體系是 TED 或是因為你知道某種真實,要解釋這種事情,你是一種禮貌性的放棄這所有男孩子,離開那種生活介面

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJIaF70VRE

So I will be saying as the girls got aged, like it was 30 +, I probably didn't even think. Right now, you have many of the girls also in front of the peripheral. That is probably I wish to say, right. I intend to say.

所以我想說的是很多女孩子,是年紀長大,像說我以前是三十,我大概從來沒有想過,現在,你們有很多女孩子在眼界的前面,這大概是我想說的,對~我可能思想想說出來的。


No comments:

Post a Comment