8/08/2023

There is something about Kian

The problem is I only talked to Nicky !!!!! At the beginning, I was talking to Kian. Now, no more Pinterest !!! Do they mean Ronan, or Kian?

I think its Kian. What is the thing about Kian?

Mark?

Kian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYOhUJUCrI



Ice Cream?

You go and demand a guy to work with you, or invite a guy to join the group study, and I was not told there is a such thing. So it means they show up in front of you like those movie Prince & Me, side by side, or across the table writing a real lawsuit seriously? 

You mean Dean !!!

So if they work with you like Friday, Saturday, Sunday, for 10 weeks?

They say goodbye the end of the 10th weeks, no matter how you sound like you taking a legal stand you two are on the same direction. A lot of the guys they fake their life all the way to get their points.  You ...are all the types of the girls, those guys forever will never be with you. Never.


I am still in somewhat the friends all around like it used to be - the UB Group activities

Not the Corperation format. Kian or Nicky those types, all of them are nothing but seeing the reality behind. Meaning the patience are not lasting. Money, you all have zero money if not minus. 

I am being genuine just like the TV, and I NEVER gone to the Corporation formats, so almost every human in front of me still the similar another human. But that patience wear it out how you should just all be dead in the end. I can tell you that.





No comments:

Post a Comment