8/14/2023

These are cooked, the first salad portion. Well, you boiled the pumpkin, eggplant, and zucchini, the rest raw I think its better

I eat a lot of the raw things before including the juicing. The palate changes, to the cooked food, not so much saying imagine the salad usually is fresh and colder, like a raw salad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvd9z-CYhg4

Dijon Mustard in America its a lot more expensive. Wegman they have the Mustard leaf. just more pungent vegetable. Usually this upper scale of the grocery, they will have one side of the entire "cold salad" bar behind the glasses. If you just look at the commercial kitchen, the match between those combination food or the colors. Its a lot more expensive to some people's budget, but they doing it right. 

Yeah, I have process those. 


I have heard.....most guys don't like the veggie greens. Seriously. ANY kind of green. This year. I have to change the entire recipe. That is only for me. I don't talk much about the salad anymore. It would be a lot more the guys they go to the gym, they will ensure their stomach will digest rock if they will, except the Green. Including Wing.


It might be one of those Twist Channel, whichever more popular recipe. Like a casserole. I guessing it. The Food Network !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment