8/07/2023

They went back to Simon Cowell

No, that Pinterest …Shane is the main singer, how many times I keep saying that to you?  No, don’t use Pinterest. Use the Microsoft Word, or any text editing without the image like my photo big and shining wide. Process the word in text not in image. Simon was jailed, how many times I keep saying that !!!

Shane was clinically not pronounce dead, but he is a leadership like Brian from Backstreet Boy, like Justin Timberlake from NSYNC. The boyband !! But if I go with that Nicky, he Shane will feel dead or Kian, the man’s mechanism. No  Nicky told me about Kian many times a day but I told Nicky, someone makes that Kian completely move ! (Is that included the entire housing structure !!)

They are all 5 normal guys with or without the family support to make it the band I think. 

By themselves !!!

So I told Nicky, my money. I told Shane, my court room paper. Kian, I say how is your new housing …?! It’s Nicky on the stage so that’s how it is !!!! Take the things as the TV told me, I think it’s NICKY !!!!!

It might be SHANE !! But he is entangle all kinds of this story plot. You know how he or Westlife becomes a legitimate functional band? They either invent something all their lyrics, it’s Shane make it up himself, he or them go to watch the movies and write that in front of the television, with a pen and a paper. 

SHANE !!! That’s the original content!!

As for the sequence the Season in the Sun, they or Shane either make it up to ask the dog, that’s why it becomes like that !! He goes watching the movie and does what the artist feel like to do all the time. Of course Shane felt dead. Everything is Shane Filan make it up !! Sometimes just roughly, it’s the artist content so he is not the science guy !! The romance story, just a random garbage he puts on the TV !! Including that all the concert ~~~ Shane Shane Shane he made it up every kinds of stupidity stuffs but he is screaming every degree of it, I am so far away, I can hear it. Just like the Otter says !! I told Nicky that time when or 2 hrs before the Otter do that. I say to both Nicky and Kian, don’t worry about it !! I invest on their own personal stuffs here. Nicky !! He gonna probably took Kian’s part. I told him the contract how to do that. And my Pinterest disappear. 

Initially, I gonna put the clause until they are 65 years old, both with him and Nicky’s name (with my name), until they are…..

But I told Nicky I buy 🦅🦅 dozen x5, 🦅it’s just 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅





Shane he asked the dogs, or thinking or imagining, or story plot like the movies, inspired by the movies !!!!!!


I saw it. He Shane when he was younger, he lives in his living room doing all that ~~~ and I told Nicky all those food, of course he is not feeling anything good. Right now, he is be careful with it. Just looks at the otter, its everything they say. He Shane scream, I SCREAMING and Nicky or Kian just ....go and makes Shane more screaming. Most of those things on the TV are fake ~~~~!!! Its not true. Shane makes them looks like that. They have no money before, they are just the artists attached to Westlife. But Nicky got restrain, of course got restrain. He might be a gay and next by whom like Ronan is his BF, that is Taylor Swfit those Bitcoin stuffs, or his face and me I show it to him, its like the Micky Mouse. He eithers right now lives inside the jail, or restrain somewhere.

100 years old the Micky mouse gonna be !!!!!!

And in his near by life, I told him, or told Shane yesterday, whom ......they are either plot Shane, or Nicky or me !!!!!!


The birds make me screaming none stop !! Or Shane too ~~~

I give them the audio on the facebook. The birds talking to them like answering ~~~~Ronan is not a thing, and Ronan gonna be tricked by the birds ! And the birds lying to go to Michael Vartan.

I told Vartan !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment