8/25/2023

What I gonna make for Westlife?

Nicky....Maybe Kian and Mark really they know each other. I think they probably just eat Pasta, we can omit anything rice. Some people might be don't eat rice. I eat rice, right... I think Shane eats too. Maybe the soup of some kinds Nicky told me its the Lentil or potato, or milestone, probably one of those combination soup.

Potato (????), Samosa is a snack, that is not a food?! 

Probably some meat

+ Pasta cooked

+ Vegetable I eat.

Lasagna, I guessing it. I think that is an American dish. 


I personally don't know what Nicky does inside the house, but one Pasta box is 454g meaning 4 serving, I say that last time.


Meaning I keep boiling them, me and Nicky that is 2 serving that one meal, in one day. If he keep snack on it whole day, that is one box with me (I don't really eat that much pasta), Nicky himself eating that one all day long. If Kian and Mark did pasta, I already have all those boiled inside the fridge. Its a routine I do that. 

+ I did a lot of the side dishes, such as the mesh potato

+ parsley or cilantro

+ green brocolli light boil.

+ Spring roll or Samosa frozen (defrost then you fried them)


Some people in Toronto, like Waterloo they have people's house to host one time retreat, that is the lunch time, they eat, and we rehearsal. They eat pho. The noodle soup.

That way, you making the food ready almost I just stay in the kitchen. I doing things not lazy....A lot of the people in the center are gathering for the center pot lock. I didn't participate all the time, but you just bring the dishes over. I am not even sure they eat the dumpling neither. A lot of the details I ask Nicky when I get there.


The stock up might be

1) Butter 

2) Creme Cheese or Tofutti (they eat, then I eat?) 

3) Cheesecake (mine is the vegan version, they don't need to be on a diet?


These things are not the food. They are....I don't know what are these. Its one of those you eating whole day long with the cereal, the cereal box, or the yogurt + cracker or the fruits or the oatmeal + the brown sugar. You hear per term, but you still need to stock them up all the time. The paper bowl, the plastic box of all this utensil. You put in the plastic big giant box, I told you already. You buy in the store, you throw everything inside. Like those Pinterest. Buy and dump.



No comments:

Post a Comment