8/07/2023

What Shane is good at....his brain is the artist making the music!

That is the only thing he Shane, Shane, SHANE, good at it....not really the business. So their Westlife only wish them to be happy, for the rest of their life, and they keep the hair you can see. Its not the stressful life. Their company makes them a lot more stable. You imagine they doing what business, then....

Its because Simon looks like that, or he really did efforts out. But he has the records behind, so....When you talking to any of them, its best you talking about the Music Business. I told you I already don't talk to them that much anymore. I am busy....and I told everyone what I am really really needed to get it done right now in my real life? No, I talked to Shane every once a while, but then I found out maybe I call him everyday is better.

No, not Nicky. We don't talk on the audio parts. He has no account activities, can you take what it is? But correct we have the other communication. Me and Nicky.  Or...that is whomever oversees them including the Westlife. 

No, I have no music business, how come no one just literally reading my website and those Pinterest is down...they really think I have the music business? Where?


No comments:

Post a Comment