8/17/2023

When I describing this Washington D.C, I go and finding a ACE bread ...

You don't need to be that shameless to bring it in - in the hotel that is what you mean. In my arm literally walking in with the grocery food, is that what you mean, too long of the bread stick. I hardly can remember why I would think of the face issue in the public shame. 

Its at their logo! Its forbidden, I got it.


I think in DC you can bring those French buegette in the hotel


It may not be my time yet ....otherwise I will be in the library. I will tell you, it may not be the first time I have my schedule book if Westlife goes to Washington D.C. So I don't go bugging the guys when they going on their daily activities. We are all different subjects field. I have been to Washington D.C, at least twice. You don't just live there on the first day to knowing every corner of that Washington D.C. They have to attend the meeting and on their own free period. I have my phone with me, its just you looking at the map and get yourself next time all around, you already know where to back up yourself whichever reason you landing in one stranger's City?

Next time, when it is my term. I assuming I will be on the first meeting among....them? There is different people I know.

City of Hope

Lee (UB CADS or Mason)

UB Honor Program

UB per President including the UB SA President.

SMCH or Inelia Benz

Nick (?)

Westlife

SA (division Europe or America) Guys or the girls in that their world?

Sports. Nicky and Brian is in it? 

Jason or Vicky that the Boston groups


On the TV all this groups, I imagine I will be the first landing there, required? If I just tag along, every single day I learn one thing. I learn one thing there, and then another thing next day. In 10 days, you learn 10 things. You need it or not, you mean its the Congress man those like the movie? 

Its when they called you.




No comments:

Post a Comment