8/17/2023

You can rent a car and a GPS at landing whichever...how you entering in.

Some people don't use the public transportation to commute, meaning you get a car, like the New York City. Its toll or something the City Traffic system. Like the LA too. At least you have to know how to drive, where to get to buy things.

The Wal-mart or the Target.

Sometimes those are like the college thrown out the entire pot and pan all over again. I am not the student, but that is like living in a temporary home. Its the same cooking ! You prepare the food at home. I eat?! 

Something the bread, the yogurt, the food I actually eat !!! You still using the same Amazon, that is the entire America using the same Internet e-commence, how interesting !!! You never found out that is the exactly identical Amazon we are using in all over the American map right now. I am in Taiwan, that is an international shipping !!!

Tell me the prototype here I got this 2 thing....a lot of the fish! Its a very expensive international shipping !!!


If its a summer, you already grown a pot of the basil !!!

What it means its a house?  I got nothing else to do?


What is this?




Believing something

Should believe something higher than that....




No comments:

Post a Comment