8/20/2023

You want to ask Westlife or ask Shane?! Sorry, you like Mark probably. No, I don't really talk to Mark anymore.

I used to talk to Shane when I found out things. He probably guessing I was ....trying to understand something since last Christmas. But I wasn't talk to him, I don't know where is Shane. No, really.

You don't think Shane is a very nice person? Kind kinda looking nice person looking? He is shorter much than Mark?

Some guys are busy at the works, so I didn't really know where they say the date in the month. I try to sound like my phone is on my desk.

But they are not used to that my eyes staring at somewhere other than my monitor even....that is unfortunate, I say I am on my keyboard.

Like I am lying or something.


Right, I see the last 2 otter, how they gf to this younger girl or boy otter, I am not sure. Chasing a rabbit looking. Everything looks horrible like that. Right. Its not so pure motive that is what you mean, but a lot of guys will talk like that, what you gonna do, screaming?  If the guys have no money, those are like a playing field, right....most guy they will not come near the girls in their most clear methods unless they understood you are the ones that you are pushing. A lot of the guy if they were not becoming a man yet, or trained somewhat in the ladies arena, like a talking skill how to approach to people. A lot of the guys are not expressive. The age, the life social rules, or their own liking, or they are the gay, or they are hungry.


The Hook has another video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPdbz6TV3UU


Is this some girls all buddy together in Taiwan, you girls try to ask something? 


1) Don't be in the same field with any guy. Get out of his field if you meant you really like about this person. I don't. But be courtesy your dating rules. Meaning going somewhere else. You can insist leaving, but if you cannot, then find another job.


I see hook video at the beginning, she is at 沖繩? Can I say that?

Sorry, I ask the 3 guys behind. 我可以這樣說嗎 ? 她人在沖繩? (up to 0:36) - the link above. The money, I see the money sign here and something about the cook food.

Hook is also 27 years old, that lake house saying like Hailey? oh ~~ Cooking for 50 people, is this for Square, or she asking with all of you together, her dad allows her to go anything near to any messy of you? 


Do you asking me or you trying to show me a video where these 3 guys showing it up??? You mean that photo art, or you mean in the real life? I think its Nicky and Kian like your Taipei Mayor on the news channel says. There is some situation also ink to the comic book. I am not sure that is what they say from the beginning, but...it won't matter. They understand probably somewhat between the guys. The birds were saying Ronan, so...probably not Westlife you think, he is from the Boyzone, the birds want to snatch his power, or actually...really control him, so that thunder went to chop these birds seriously in so many degree. The birds. Every time it thunder, its the birds. Yeah.


This is asking me a question,

or

Asking me to literally be inside the supermarket, this is not Taipei night market morning vendors. So this is the modern world you want to show inside the TV? Too expensive....

I know 101

If you saying 琉球群島問題, do you know there is a fork, round plate, spoon as one of those dining symbol somewhere?

Is this Sailor Moon Book 11? to Book 14, the Dream of hers wishes? The first page in the Sailor Moon Book 14?


You guys didn't order the pizza leave them 3 on the couch, I go to where myself, its a taxi useful, they sit and eat the pizza, til....the night set. The sun goes down? Was that sun before?

Is that midnight when they finished?

oh ... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment