7/30/2023

I am looking at my Music, Commander-in-Chef website...

Let me think what's going on everywhere. You intend to do what? The girls or the boys?  And?

I used to have an Organic Chemistry website starting at 2007, you know how many view I got on per video? And you bring your own subscribers in your own pages, or you all imagine to advertising on my website? And you will be? You are? Again ~~~~ Music, Commander-in-Chef? Do you know what words that is? Only one. You have only one commander-in-chef, and it will NEVER to be music right now on Earth this interface issues such as IPad or IPhone, or else it will be recalled. So the only commander-in-chef, legally, its your President in 194 countries combine. (United Nation = UN)

There is no such things as 194 countries Music, Commander-in-Chef. I made all that up !!!!



They are doing this comparison, or what is it.....in case its real, what do I look like? The photo to scan through from the first page to the last page. That is what you do on the website.


You coming here in Asia its for the Music, Commander-in-Chef?

Sometimes you need to put your clusters thinking into a lot more concrete, write it down and re-write. Not making anything inside your brain. Write, and draw. Use a ruler, just keep making a line, square, and re-write those you can read your own writing. You can get clear with your own self on the objective views. What is it? This is not a play. Someone has to deliver a real job so there is a claim. 

I make my own judgement, you cannot assume you gonna do that. You are not confident over a lot of the things. Not your appearance, not if this or not, not your boss saying, not your other people, the friends, the school saying, or the professor or the teacher or your competition, such as I had an Organic Chemistry, that time no one on the internet, not for the Organic Chemistry. The person coming out its from Harvard.

You want to imagine something, can you deliver that job? Music, what is a job in the music world supposes to be? You literally imagine a lot of things, I will tell you that. Over any name, or you really going to the military to imagine?












No comments:

Post a Comment