7/30/2023

I have to bandage my hands?

Its painful ....Just to hear about it myself. Every single day if you have to pain killer patch yourself, everywhere, I am telling you you becoming a pro, just by hearing about it - tear and wear of this. They design differently. I got a different package too. I went out personally myself? I give the other package to my mother too, so she bought that. But now I switch to this brand. 

Today no. Zawanna says finish that one brand new box. Then we switch?

... You need to wash the bed sheet after you finishing all this, or that day when you switch the patches, that is a lot more stronger scent too? Not on the youtube listening? I already watch it, how many times can I watch this?

You pain enough on your body fix, sometimes for the health reason, you really don't care about a lot of things including the upset of the current environment, but I have to move things, right? I put some weight for this, its getting the end of it. Its very very painful before, really really. Now its not like that, I hardly can touch one slightly force of it. You just squeeze your eyes with the tears. Everyday you reading this sound like one fine day. There is nothing fine behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment