7/29/2023

No, that is one side of the jobs (all the Space or Stargate talks)

There is something I write before

The Business and the Economic

We are not in the same field, remember? So don't you have something for me to lecture me at? Correct, you are like the sailor moon without the memory, because I Anna say, "Do you eat yet, drink, you want to get to the book store for some stationary, you keep your password or you shift your entire American IT surveillance, they scam people at the market, you use cash?" 


"You need a drink, some strawberry beverage milk or the yogurt? See this is the price, this is the special tag, no price."

"See here they say 2 for 1 for the freezer session, meaning we microwave with those tall table."

"See...this board, you are one person alone in front of me, I am the hologram. Its all the bank app they say they supporting what things with the holiday gift pack."

"Turn around, all those are the holiday gift packs."

"Miss home? It used to be my home, you know?"





All kinds of the language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aOL61FA7U0

Crystal (memory)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KRqEshliLw

Your future variation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-wmts65tI


Here we have the concert, its a City life. You are not living in my life, I have all the birds all around. And this Thor, Zawanna, Kail they are....You don't need to go to just Westlife concert. You can look at everyone else concert. You can travel from Taiwan to Japan, while you are in this area, you have every airline you check out? There is a schedule just right below the ice skating rink. There is a Korean fried chicken on the second floor.








They are not the only guys in the world ...You want me to tell you that? What if?  It was a TV name already  O ______ Remember? What that means the eternal glory anyway? 









No comments:

Post a Comment