7/31/2023

oh no ! That is the military villege methods.

That would be Square's uncle and her. From that reason why the ancient Chinese drama exist. That is the 軍眷村 methods  (Not from Youtube)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1PW411x7AS/


That is indoor, meaning everything supposes to be safe, you looking at every table while you are shopping. I don't think....you are looking anywhere clear sight. Let's say you taken a city bus, a metro, any public transportation, all of this are safe, its in-line, inside the district. Inside a mall meaning that is 4 side wall. You cannot possibly fall, where? Fallen down. You all have an issue how to walk straight I think. How to look straight, you raise up your head, that is the end of this mall that is Mc Donald, they only has one logo? You turn around, that is 2 side of this 360 degree space. You cannot do that, its not limited to height.

You didn't have to

★ Calculating a history, the sequence of the event.

★ Memorize a painting, or a book, or a date
★ Watching a TV as you go along the mall, if they have a TV or CNN has a new behind a motel 6.
★ You didn't have to check a TV date on what time it is.
★ You are walking inside a mall.

Let's say you calculate a date like 1908, inside your own home. Like me.

★ I didn't show up at the Taipei Station saying the singing place, I even tell everyone that is what I am up to. Meaning I didn't walk with the 4 limbs.
★ I calculate a math.
★ I search the distance of the existinig them, with that name or competition name.
★ Remember the Hallo Kitty Booth, give me a reason why that is a booth?

Tell me..... 

★ Matrix has a telephone booth and Conan whom has a telephone booth? 赤井秀一

★ Which BAZZAR magazine I circle all that for you?

I tell you every step the way, but let's say if no one asking me? You can running inside a city without the ID card, like me. I have no jobs business at any of those 3 location I told you yesterday. I didn't gone there there there, including my uncle. But I have other things, I told the entire world on the internet. I say .....a b c e d

So saying I see, or I heard, or I calculate, or the map, or the King of Kings' crab or ASMR, these are exactly everything in front of you, you can see.

★ A building

★ An octopod without the head

★ A meat market

★ A sequence of the store, literally physically present in front of you.

★ Say it again what is the sequence. 1-10, starting Lotto. Anan love Lotto. Second thing.....5 Lords from NSYNC, Third thing, 子歇 he is the meat market. Forth thing? Behind that is England Simon, and my dad entire college friend their ring looking, their daughters kids in the 13 women I say the Taipei Women Association. 

★ I took my dad

★ I took my mom

★ I seriously look at them both, they exist in front of me. I show to them. My dad talked. That thing is real?!!! That is not a hologram. Everything exist, so I scream inside outside. 

Maybe if you imagine to make money, that will be the safest things. I done other things that are not in the city. 





No comments:

Post a Comment