7/30/2023

That is Hiep (Toronto center), Locke, Nick, and....Captain like Lanh, or Wing.

What it will never be anywhere. What you gonna do, you envy them? You have to do what you have to do?  I only say whom put up that to come in, maybe you all get let go and going back home !!!  Learning a language, let me imagine that efforts its I guessing what is inside your head?

If they got jailed, you will feel anything better? So they are gone, GONE!

If you have to key in and type a lot of this very very important things on the keyboard + going with your parents like my mother to process a lot of things in the bank such as for my brother. You think she never got trained to how to wire, all the 3 kids outside Taiwan, you ever ever ever imagined someone is home, doing something so small tiny, and she didn't get any life? 

At least think like that? I go with her to the bank very very very often. She feels breathing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment