7/30/2023

If you coming in having a sheet, try to understand everything in it.

And this part I say the Business and Economic, you want me to tell you every step? You coming out of your curtain sleep behind?

You coming from America, but you want to tell me you never observe the real trend inside your news, or the TV, because you got a job, and that entire information on the internet or the radio or the TV, none of them you break apart your university life, it means no news leaking this UB SA idea, your own University any extra-curriculum, that is where everyone gathers and talks about the news, its in the APO or the clubs itself? If you keep yourself information up to trend, you didn't know the name, or say, or heard about?

Now you entering upon the Asian world. It won't matter be here to anywhere else, you gonna learn the language first? Even if you are in this mode, me or this one Stargate, can you understand your own assignment, that one sheet? 

I don't have time to get upset !!!!! I don't live in the Justice and fairness right now. I am on the run, you want to tell me its I believe I know they Black Ops know they are, what they are, or imagine I am that I am. I am doing myself a favor, I am telling you without any of them.

Explain to me, how do that things coming out of the water? How fast, how much volumn water, how much the force, and where you will be ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-zEvdCdAUY



No comments:

Post a Comment