7/30/2023

When I got back to Taiwan, the last thing ever got on my mind would be any any any singing groups like them.

Remember that 10 Clovefield lane? That is one full year, staring at that TV, with all the windows on my mother's side, you looking that entire half side of the house, seeing the color of the day, not to go near the windows. Just to know the feel of the world will be hidden away, anything for a while. That was 2016, then 2017 ....every day its as hard as it ever gets until Jan 31th. 

To someone like you, you always thought about the death.

I never do that with my life. So if you and me are different, I need to get going with a lot of things in my hands, no matter what, not death?

I have the things to do, the life to stabilize, my mother, or everything new here all over again. Some store gone, some store align again outside. I cannot believe my eyes, the CEO Beef noodles outside? 
You cannot really saying much out of your breath. This Neo thing or Zawanna never die out, that side of the life is not real?

There is no telepathy, means not the literally a voice coming out of the sound my brain can perceive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment